IOTA21 is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
Areas for improvement
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility.
- Captions on all of our video content.
- An upgrade for a third-party plugins for our events feed to make it full accessible.
We are currently working to achieve this.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website
Email us at email@example.com
Some accessibility features of this website
Responsive Web Design
The design of this website will respond to the width of any screen, this means you can easily find and read what you’re looking for.
WAI-ARIA Landmark Roles
This website’s code will identify the different areas of each webpage (banner, search, navigation, and content information) for users with assistive technology.
High Contrast Between Text Colour and its Background
Colours must have sufficient contrast between text colour and its background. This includes text on images, icons, and buttons. Also colours used to convey information on diagrams, maps, and other types of images are distinguishable.
All functionality is usable with your keyboard. Users can access and move between links, buttons, forms, and other controls using the Tab key and other keystrokes.
Large Links, Buttons, & Controls
The area for clicking and tapping are large enough for people to activate them. This includes links, buttons, checkboxes, and other controls. Small controls, and controls that are placed too close to each other, are difficult for many people to use. This is particularly relevant on mobile devices with small screens.
Our website copy is readable and understandable and content appears and operates in a predictable way.