Join us in IOTA adventures!
Developing and presenting IOTA is an enthralling journey of discovery and delights - all of which would not be possible without the generosity of people who share in our vision of connecting cultures, expanding our horizons, exchanging ideas and skills across and around the Indian Ocean.
The collective support of big-hearted individuals, sponsors, institutions and government agencies makes it possible to inspire generations of makers, designers and thinkers through the IOTA exhibitions, projects and events.
There are a number of ways you can support IOTA and its continuation.
- Inner Circle: join as a Founding Ambassador.
- Give an IOTA: make a tax-deductible donation to support artist residencies and exchanges.
Or tell us how you'd like to join in:
- IOTA United: collective support by pre-purchasing the IOTA24 catalogue
(available in 2024).
- IOTA Partisans: join a group of dedicated young volunteers (under 35s).
- Sponsor: in-kind support is always welcomed.
Give an IOTA
'Make culture happen'. Donations in Australia over $2 are tax-deductible through the Australian Cultural Fund.
Your collective support of $66 (*2024 only) helps us to present wonderful IOTA experiences and includes the following benefits:
- IOTA24 catalogue - posted to your door
- Invitation for you and a guest to our program launch in May 2024
- Priority booking period for the IOTA24 Conference.
This special group of young craft advocates and artworkers volunteer their time as activators, offering public program input and helping at events.
Partisans are rewarded with up close experiences and professional development opportunities. The group is led by a small voluntary committee. If you are under 35 years of age and keen to be involved contact Stirling.
Other ways to give an IOTA: Sponsors & Volunteers
In-kind support in the form of sponsorship of services and products or voluntary time is a huge part of how IOTA is delivered. Contact us if you are keen to contribute and would love to be involved in this fast-growing influential phenomenon of the Craft Triennial.
Founded in Western Australia, the Indian Ocean Craft Triennial (IOTA) stands as a unique bastion for contemporary craft from the Indian Ocean Region.
It embodies a movement that celebrates diversity, nurtures talent, and fosters deep bonds among artists, audiences, patrons, and supporters.