IOTA Founding Ambassadors
Our Founding Ambassadors are inspired visionaries who play a vital role in the exciting IOTA journey.
Our inner circle of supporters embody the diversity and creativity of IOTA and enjoy up close and personal involvement in its progress. This band of special people...
- see IOTA's potential
- understand the value of craft
- and are eager to empower craft artists and artisans.
The Ambassador's Fund supports annual artist residencies, commissioned work or new projects – endorsed by the Ambassadors themselves.
What do IOTA ambassadors enjoy?
- Tax deduction: your generous donation is tax-deductible & doubled by Creative Australia through Plus1
- Involvement: help determine the annual Artist Residency, Exchange or Commission Award recipients by contributing to the process
- Collect world-class art: priority rights to purchase IOTA commissioned works
- Curated itineraries: join our curators as they travel the region visiting art fairs, exhibitions and artist’s studios (at cost)
- Kudos: honoured as Founding Ambassadors (IOTA website & catalogue)
And there's more...
- Exhibition tours: exclusive curator tour of the IOTA international exhibition for you & your guests
- Up close & personal experiences: studio visits, talks & opportunities to host artists
- VIP invitations: IOTA premium events for you & your guest
- Being in the loop: regular personalised updates
- Meaningful input: play a significant role in shaping the Ambassadors’ program
- Making an impact: inspiring creativity & excellence, stimulating new networks.
Weaving unforgettable stories. We are dedicated to supporting craft artists and artisans from the Indian Ocean rim to excel. Their narratives, told through the medium of contemporary craft, resonate through time and culture, and matter today.
If you have any queries and want to find out more about how to accelerate your involvement in IOTA24 and beyond, contact: Medeia Cohan email@example.com
Other ways to give an IOTA: Sponsors & Volunteers
In-kind support in the form of sponsorship of services and products or voluntary time is a huge part of how IOTA is delivered. Contact us if you are keen to contribute and would love to be involved in this fast-growing influential phenomenon of the Craft Triennial.
Founded in Western Australia, the Indian Ocean Craft Triennial (IOTA) stands as a unique bastion for contemporary craft from the Indian Ocean Region.
It embodies a movement that celebrates diversity, nurtures talent, and fosters deep bonds among artists, audiences, ambassadors and supporters.